We all love testing and using new products, rather it’s lipstick or a bottle of perfume. We can’t get enough of stocking up our cabinets with products that we barely use.
1. WHAT IS PROJECT PAN
Initially, Project Pan is a challenge to finish up your beauty products, we challenge you to hit the pan within all your routines. From makeup to cleaning products.
2. HOW TO PAN
If you’ve decided to hit the pan, make sure to be left with just one product per category. You don’t need multiple items within your routines, – plus it will take you much longer to finish the product.
Be mindful about purchasing a new item before finishing the old one. We all experience happiness when buying a new product which leads to disappointment when you still need to finish the old product. When you wait with purchasing a new product it will feel more like a reward.
3. WHAT TO PAN
Don’t limit yourself by panning just beauty products and skincare. Declutter products within all your routines from skincare to cleaning products, canned food, art supplies, stationary and so on.
4. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
Finishing up your products will bring you a sense of accomplishment, it will help you save on money and most important, hitting the pan will help you reduce single-use plastic waste in your daily routines.
5. TIPS THAT MAKE YOUR PROJECT PAN A SUCCESS
1. Only choose one item in each category
2. Don’t buy a new product until you completely use it up
3. Look at the expiration dates and start with products that expire the quickest
4. Set a deadline and give your project a name
5. Share your progress with your friends on Instagram and/or TikTok, don’t forget to tag us @kinfillcare
Ready to hit the pan? Share your thoughts and process in the comment section below.
- Tags: PLASTIC AFFAIRS