Kinfill Floor Cleaner takes great care of your floors and is created as an answer to the alarming problem with single-use plastics. The concentrate rates a PH of 6.8 on the acidity scale, meaning that it is close to neutral (7.0) and therefore safe to use on wooden floors, natural stone, or concrete floors.
The Kinfill Floor Cleaner comes with a Forever glass bottle, a aluminium lid, one cleaning extract, and a rubber bottle protector.
Before you start cleaning:
1. Pour the complete Kinfill extract into the bottle.
2. Fill the bottle up to it’s neck with cold water.
3. Now shake and your Kinfill cleaner is ready.
4. Dilute a dash of floor cleaner in a bucket of water and get started.
We design our formulas to be kind to your home and our planet.
- ethoxylated alcohol
- alkyl amide ethoxylate
- methylglycinediacetic acid
- isopropyl alcohol
- citric acid
- natural fragrance
For more details, read our ingredients glossary.
Cost for shipping is lower for orders over €40
Shipping fee is calculated at check out
If you are not satisfied with your order, you have up to 14 days to return it.