If you have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By providing your personal information to Kinfill, you agree that Kinfill may collect, use, and disclose your personal information as described herein.
Information we may collect
In addition, as is true of most websites, we may also gather non-personal identifiable information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. The Site uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer. The information collected from cookies allows us to provide better customer service to you and to improve features of our Site in a variety of ways, including by determining whether you have visited the Site in the past and which pages of our Site you have visited. See section ‘Cookies, Pixels, and Similar Technologies’ below for additional information.
If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, you are free to opt-out. See the “How you manage your personal information” section below.
How we may use your information
By providing personally identifiable information to us, we are able to perform a number of business functions, such as:
• Send you requested information
• Respond to customer service requests, concerns, comments, and questions
• Send you newsletters or other marketing communications
• Improve our website and marketing efforts and otherwise assess the needs of our business
• Conduct research and analysis to help develop better products
• Perform administrative actions, including (1) Account management, customer service, delivery updates, or system maintenance; (2) Process payment(s) for products or services purchased; (3) Process applications and transactions
Cookies, Pixels, and Similar Technologies
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operational. We may use Technologies that are necessary for the operation of our Site. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Site and tools; that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security; or that allow you to make use of functions such as shopping carts, saved search, or similar functions.
- Performance-Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Site, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use our Site, determine if you have interacted with our messaging, determine whether you have viewed an item or link, or to improve our website content, applications, services or tools.
- Functionality-Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Site. This may include identifying you when you sign in to your account or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed so that we may enhance the presentation of content.
- Advertising-Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Site or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement. We may also use third parties to serve targeted advertisements to people similar to our customer base (e.g., by uploading a hashed customer list to Facebook Custom Audiences) or incorporating a pixel from the third-party on our Site. Even if you have disabled certain cookies, advertisements may still be displayed to you through these third-party channels.
If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits. We do not override these settings or options. See Section “How you manage your personal information” for additional information. Please note that blocking, deleting, or disabling these Technologies will affect the functionality of our Services and may prevent you from being able to access certain features.
How we may share your information
We may share information collected through the Site with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and business partners for the purpose of providing you with the products and services you seek from the Site. Furthermore, in order to provide you with better customer experience, we may share information with service providers, subcontractors, and business partners who have been retained to perform business functions on our behalf or to provide services to us. These services include:
• Order fulfillment and delivery
• Customer service and support
• Email service delivery
• Advertising, marketing, surveys, and promotions, including partnerships and collaborations with other companies whose products or services we think you might enjoy
• Information technology and office services, including software and website development, website hosting, management and evaluation, and data processing, exchange, and cross-referencing
• Payment processing services, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction
• Legal, accounting, audit, and other professional service providers
In addition, by submitting your personal information on our Site, you are hereby granting permission and making an “inquiry” to us, our affiliated entities, third party marketing partners/vendors to be contacted.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; if our company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
How you manage your personal information
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. You have the right to object to and opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. You may use the Site without providing any personally identifiable information. If you have created an account on the Site and decide to delete it, you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions included in the emails you receive or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kinfill will continue to send you non-promotional, service emails in regards to your account, such as order issues, billing and payment information, and other emails relating to your account, orders, and/or your use of the Site.
At your request, Kinfill will confirm what personally identifiable information we collect or store about you. You may correct, update, and/or remove such information. You may also request that we stop using or sharing your personally identifiable information. You may contact Kinfill for any of the foregoing by emailing email@example.com.
Kinfill may retain records of your personally identifiable information for a period of time. This is to allow us to follow-up on a request pertaining to your order history, resolve a dispute, or for similar reasons or in order to comply with applicable local law. In addition, some personal information may also continue to be stored on backup files for financial, legal, or technical reasons.
How we protect your personal information
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us and we are committed to handling such information carefully. We encrypt your personally identifiable information when it is sent over the Internet. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. In addition, you are not permitted to use our Site if you do not meet the minimum age requirement applicable to our Site in your jurisdiction. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 in certain jurisdictions, such as EU member countries) we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible and terminate the child’s account unless we receive verifiable parental consent.
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Questions or concerns
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns regarding privacy, please send us a detailed message at email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Effective Date: 21/10/2020